The kids played in the playroom - Hannah made a mess, Andrew drew Angry Bird stories in his notebook and Jonathan played with Legos.
*note - If your child has not been introduced to Angry Birds, avoid it at ALL costs. To say that Andrew is obsessed with them is an understatement, and we only let him play the game once a week for a limited time.
*note - If your child has not been introduced to Angry Birds, avoid it at ALL costs. To say that Andrew is obsessed with them is an understatement, and we only let him play the game once a week for a limited time.
In the afternoon, Keith was feeling a little better and played Amish Poker with Andrew and Jonathan (found in your local store as Sequence.) This version was purchased in an Amish store in Indiana, complete with poker chips, so I dubbed it Amish Poker. The name has stuck and the irony of buying poker chips in an Amish store continues to amuse me.
I took the little trouble maker, also known as Hannah, to Dillons to get a few groceries. She's a good little shopper and likes to flirt with all the other customers in the store.
I took the little trouble maker, also known as Hannah, to Dillons to get a few groceries. She's a good little shopper and likes to flirt with all the other customers in the store.
On Sunday, Keith and the boys went to church and I stayed home with Hannah. It just seemed like the wisest move. She still has a lot of snot and that's hard to explain in the nursery. No parents like to see that when they drop off their kids, especially me! So we watched a little Food Network and folded some laundry. Such heathens. Then the boys came home, and we had our standard Taco Bell for lunch.
In the afternoon, I went to a Woman to Woman Mentoring orientation class and signed up to get a mentor. That's a scary step for me, but I feel like it's something I need and should do right now! Praying that God would match me up with the right mentor for this time in my life.
I came home and helped get everyone fed a quick dinner of cheese pizza and then we loaded up and went to church for a tasty treat of
In the afternoon, I went to a Woman to Woman Mentoring orientation class and signed up to get a mentor. That's a scary step for me, but I feel like it's something I need and should do right now! Praying that God would match me up with the right mentor for this time in my life.
I came home and helped get everyone fed a quick dinner of cheese pizza and then we loaded up and went to church for a tasty treat of
New Year's Cookies!
Once a year, the staff at our church fixes these tasty treats called cookies, but they are really more like donuts. So good and so bad for you! Andrew ate 5. I'm not sure how, but he did. Hannah and I shared two and that was enough. We came home and put everyone to bed and then we put our feet up.
(PS I didn't take the New Year's Cookie picture. I took my camera, but was a little distracted to think about taking pictures, so I borrowed it from the Internet.)
And this concludes the Week in the Life of the Ayottes. Not nearly as exciting as I had hoped it would be. Sometimes we do fun things, you know, other than visit the doctor's office.
Once a year, the staff at our church fixes these tasty treats called cookies, but they are really more like donuts. So good and so bad for you! Andrew ate 5. I'm not sure how, but he did. Hannah and I shared two and that was enough. We came home and put everyone to bed and then we put our feet up.
(PS I didn't take the New Year's Cookie picture. I took my camera, but was a little distracted to think about taking pictures, so I borrowed it from the Internet.)
And this concludes the Week in the Life of the Ayottes. Not nearly as exciting as I had hoped it would be. Sometimes we do fun things, you know, other than visit the doctor's office.

No comments:
Post a Comment