
Andrew helping sand the workbench.

Jonathan was not happy about not being allowed out in the garage to help. He grabbed his sandals and didn't care that he was still in his
pjs.

Another sanding helper

It's a little hard to see, but if you look closely, you can see a little black footprint. The boys' feet were filthy and they kept climbing on the new workbench. Maybe I
should've made them wear shoes...

This empty space previously housed our former kitchen table as a temporary work table

The finished product!
I'm very behind in posting this, but back in September Keith started a little project to build his own workbench. He really needed a workbench. He had been using our old kitchen table as a pseudo storage/work table. When Keith told me his plan, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical that it could be completed in one weekend, but it was! Even with help from two short assistants! Great job Keith! And now the back corner of our garage is organized like never before!
No comments:
Post a Comment