Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

October 2008

Nov. 10, 2001




Eight years ago today, Keith and I said, "I Do!" What an amazing eight years it has been! Can't wait to see what the next eight years brings us! I love you, honey!

We had hoped to go to dinner with friends to celebrate our anniversaries, but that will have to wait due to the sickies in our house. So, we enjoyed yummy takeout from Jason's Deli. (I had no time to whip up a special anniversary dinner today!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. I remember the day you got married. It was a banner day. Love in Jesus name, Jan Story

Motherhood Mayhem said...

So Fun! Happy Anniversary! Miss you!

Brenda Carlton said...

Happy Anniversary !!!
8 years already...My how the time flys. WOW ..the boys are getting so big and they are just handsome as can be. ;) You all look great. I hope everyone feels better soon. No fun being sick. Afew of us here have had a virus that last 2 days, but Bruce's Ashley does have the Swine Flu and is resting comfortably.
I check in now & then on your & Audra's blogs. It's great to see how your all doing.
Again, Happy Anniversary and many, many more to come.
Take care & God Bless.
Love,
Brenda, Jacob & T.J.