Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another one bites the dust...

Sing with me now: "Another one bites the dust...Another one bites the dust."


Poor Jonathan woke up crying early this morning and I just knew. I knew he had a fever before I picked him up. He was little limp rag and so I gave him some Motrin and held him and we watched Curious George and he sucked down a bunch of water and then puked all over himself and me. And after we both changed clothes, we watched more PBS kids and then Andrew woke up and joined us. And that has pretty much been our day.

Andrew feels better than yesterday. He was up at 3:30 this morning with a fever around 100.3 (I can't remember exact facts from that time of night.) and so I gave him some Motrin and he slept until 9! And he didn't have a fever all day and was just feeling well enough to be trouble. But then around 2:30, I checked his temp and he was hovering around 100.1 again. So more Tylenol and off to bed he went. Now both boys are taking a much needed rest and I'm soaking up the silence of the house!

I'm beginning to wish the Big Bad Wolf had taken care of those three little pigs a long time ago when he had the chance! Then maybe my babies wouldn't suffer so! And really, what do the pigs have against us? Why should they start this Swine Flu revolt anyway? Do I need to promise to stop feeding the boys sausage and ham? I don't think I can give up bacon, but I'll try if the pigs stop torturing us!

*We don't really know if they have Swine Flu. It just seems like the likely culprit. And I don't like pigs!

No comments: