Somehow I missed posting these pictures back in September when I took them. Jonathan was trying to help me "dead-head." Sadly, he doesn't understand which flowers should be picked. And there is nothing wrong with your eyes. Someone (Andrew) was playing with the settings on my camera and so Jonathan's shirt looks a little funny. I don't know what he did, but I think I have it back to a normal setting.
This was my second summer of growing impatiens by the front door, and they seem to love this spot. Just the right amount of shade. I even had some volunteer ones pop up in shades I had never planted. Sadly, my impatiens no longer look like this. They don't like the cold nights!
This was my second summer of growing impatiens by the front door, and they seem to love this spot. Just the right amount of shade. I even had some volunteer ones pop up in shades I had never planted. Sadly, my impatiens no longer look like this. They don't like the cold nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment