Friday, August 08, 2008

An Andrewism

Andrew likes to pretend the laundry basket is a cage - now if I could just find the lock...


I've mentioned before that Jonathan is sitting all by himself. And he LOVES it, except for when his toys are out of reach and he falls over trying to reach them. This upsets him so much that I often come running believing that he has been trampled by his big brother. But no, he's just mad and then I sit him up and all is right with the world again. So, today as we played on the floor, Andrew in his laundry basket - aka "The Cage" - and Jonathan sitting near, but not too near, Jonathan fell trying to reach Andrew and started to cry. Andrew looks at me and says "We need to get me a new brover." I of course ask why. And he rationally states, "This is one is too sad."

Where do 3 year olds come up with this stuff? Stay tuned for more Andrewisms.

2 comments:

Motherhood Mayhem said...

That is hilarious!

Chad and Sondra said...

He cracks me up!