Sunday, August 24, 2008

Andrewism #2

Today as we drove home from church, it was raining. Keith asked Andrew what the rain does. Andrew quickly answered that the rain helps the flowers, trees and grass grow. So we asked him what helps him grow? "Food!" came the quick response.

I took this as a great opportunity and said, "Vegetables help you grow, too."

Andrew crinkled his face and said, "No, vegetables make me feel yucky."

How he knows this I don't know, seeing as how he refuses to eat ANY vegetables. I think I'll wait to fight this battle until after potty training is over!

Oh, Andrew you make us laugh and sometimes cry, and we love every minute of it! Thank you for your little words of "wisdom." And for keeping us on our toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog a few weeks ago. I am enjoying watching your boys grow up. You are doing a great job. It is fun to read what Andrew is saying. Keep up the good work. Love, Jan Story