Some of you have been asking whether the baby's room is ready, and I'm happy to report that it's mostly finished. I still want to find a few more things for the walls, but I'm not in any rush. The room has made quite the transformation from hot pink and turquoise walls to blue and springy green. And a big thank you goes out to my aunt Dorothy for giving up a whole day to paint the room for us. We couldn't have gotten this room ready without her help!
Andrew likes playing in his baby brudder's room. We are having a little trouble keeping him out of the crib. Funny, since we had trouble keeping him in the crib 6 short months ago! Ahh, the fun days we have in store with two little boys!
1 comment:
Andrew looks like he's a very proud big brother already. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little Ayotte...I've been checking your blog almost daily to make sure I haven't missed it. We're praying for you!
Post a Comment