Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yeah for snow, the energy burner


Building a snowman!

Andrew giving the snowman a happy face. He was very concerned that it had a happy face!




The proud snowman builders!

Sadly, the life of a snowman is short when Andrew is around...




Andrew had a lot of misguided energy today. We think he knows his world is about to be forever changed in a few short days. Anyway, we got a couple inches of snow on Thursday, so I threw the boys out in the backyard to burn off some energy. I'm happy to report that they had fun and Andrew is now taking a much needed nap! Hooray for snow!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Tanya!

I didn't know that you had a blog! Yeah! Now I will not lose touch with your family...and can watch you all "grow" from afar!:-) I will have to "read up" on y'all!:-)
Thanks for commenting, so I could find yours!!:-) And I too LOVE that song!