Well, we've survived the first week. Sometimes it feels like it's been a month, other times minutes since we brought Jonathan home. I'm sure some of that has to do with my severe sleep deprivation. All in all, I'd say we are adjusting to a new person in our house and 4-5 hours of sleep.
Andrew loves his brother a little too much sometimes and so we have to keep a close eye on him, but mostly he just wants to help and comfort him, which is so sweet to watch. And he calls him "Jonafun." Hopefully he'll keep thinking that Jonathan is fun and not a big pain as they get older!
Here's a few pictures from our past week and the visitors we've had. Special thanks go out to my mom who stayed with me for a couple of days when Keith had to go back to work. I would've lost what's left of my mind without her help! She even took Andrew home with her on Friday night and we picked him up Saturday afternoon. I felt a little guilty sending him away again, but it was so nice to sleep in Saturday morning and not worry about what he was getting into!
Here's a few pictures from our past week and the visitors we've had. Special thanks go out to my mom who stayed with me for a couple of days when Keith had to go back to work. I would've lost what's left of my mind without her help! She even took Andrew home with her on Friday night and we picked him up Saturday afternoon. I felt a little guilty sending him away again, but it was so nice to sleep in Saturday morning and not worry about what he was getting into!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Jonafun is SO precious! What a gorgeous baby. I think he looks a lot more like an Ayotte than a Nisly at this stage. Even more than in the only other pics I've seen of him (the ones from the hospital).
I'm so proud of you for updating your blog. We continue to pray fervently for more sleep for you. Enough sleep to survive. Sometimes that's all you're gonna get, but it's better than the alternative!
kisses and hugs from the girls!
Jill
He's so cute, Tanya...what fun! Those brothers WILL be best buds someday...
Thanks for the updates! :-)
Post a Comment