
Thanks for the pretty flowers Matt and Sarah!

I think Grandpa is reacting to Jonathan's diaper explosion.

In these pictures, Jonathan kind of looks like a monkey baby or a
Monchhichi, for those of you who remember them. I can say that b/c I'm his mommy and I love him! He's much cuter in person. We are having a hard time capturing his cuteness on film.

Who needs hats when you have a box?
Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. I'm a little behind in my posting, but cut me some slack. I only get about 4-6 hours a night and not all in one stretch...
2 comments:
Oh puh-lease. That's a cute baby! Jonathan, you are not a monkey baby. Auntie Jill loves you. I'll see you in a couple of weeks!
Of course, I sympathize with you on the sleep stuff. If it makes you feel better (I know it doesn't) I was up 3 times with Brenna last night. That is totally not typical anymore, but it does happen. Hang in there. I miss ya!
He is precious! :-) Does Andrew still take naps? I always tried to "sneak in" a nap when the baby was sleeping...I know that's hard to do when the toddler doesn't nap, though! Take care...
Post a Comment