Yesterday Andrew surprised me by asking to hold Jonathan. The first holding session lasted a second and there was no time or extra hands for a camera. Then right before bed, probably a new stall tactic, he asked to hold him again. And this time it was captured on film! When Keith first laid Jonathan in Andrew's lap, Andrew said,"He wooks sceared." Keith said, "Don't we all." :)
3 comments:
Hahahaha! -- don't we all! What sweet, sweet pictures. Andrew is going to be a fabulous big brother!! love and kisses, Auntie Jill
Very sweet...love seeing the pictures!! :-)
Oh my goodness....after I updated my blog background I lost all of my blogging friends links. I have been out of the loop....and look what happened in that short amount of time! You had a beautiful baby!! I am so happy for you!!! I am soooo happy it was a breeze compared to Andrew! Shwew!
Post a Comment