Wednesday, February 06, 2008

He's Here!

Introducing...
Jonathan Henry


Day before Jonathan was born.

Jonathan and Dr. Lowden

Grandma and Grandpa checking out their newest grandson.


Andrew meeting Jonathan, his "baby brudder."

Jonathan gave a little whimper and Andrew patted him and said, "It's OK baby. Don't worry." That about made his mommy and all of her hormones break into sobs!


Ready to go home!



Jonathan Henry arrived Monday, Feb. 4 at 3:47 p.m. and weighed a mere 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long. (His big brother was a hefty 8 lbs 15oz, so Jonathan seems like a tiny little peanut.) I'll spare you all the details, but his delivery was a piece of cake compared to what we went through with Andrew. Thank God for epidurals!!

We are slowly adjusting to life with two. Andrew is very excited about his big brother and wants to love him a little too much, so we have to keep a close eye on him. Jonathan is trying to figure out which part of the day is good to be awake. So far he's a little confused and last night he cried all night, so we are hoping and praying for an easier night tonight! Thanks to all of you who have called or emailed. I don't know when I'll have a chance to get back to you all. And I thought I was busy with one. Ha. Little did I know...

5 comments:

Lori said...

YEA! Congratulations Tanya and family...I've been waiting to hear about this new little guy! :-)

We'll be praying for a smooth transition for all of you!

Jaci said...

Congratulations!!!:-)

He's adorable!

Jill said...

Hope last night was better. We are thinking of and praying for you all. Hugs and Kisses,
Auntie Jill

Kristi said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I hope that all goes well as you adjust to life with two...it IS quite an adjustment and adds another level of busyness, doesn't it?? :-)

He is so precious!!!

Becky said...

Congratulations! Jonathan is so handsome, and Andrew is growing so big. I am so excited for you. You will love having two!