Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This NEVER happens!



This is what I found when I came home from a solo trip to Target on Sunday afternoon. Believe me when I say this NEVER happens and probably hasn't occurred since Andrew was an infant. So sweet!

Keith said Andrew woke up from his nap in a dark place and so Keith was holding him and before he knew it, they had both fallen asleep sitting in the chair. He said they had been in the chair for over an hour before I got him. (Yes, I was at Target a long time. There's so much to see when you aren't on a quick mission to get everything you need before someone melts down!) Keith said he had considered trying to transfer him back to his bed, but was afraid it wouldn't work and he didn't want to spoil the sweet moment. Who could blame him?!

The good news is that Andrew woke from his second nap in a much better place!

1 comment:

KPrince said...

Oh man...sounds like Kenna. Not only can I not think of the last time she took a nap in public or somewhere other than her bed....she hasn't taken a nap period....in 4 months!! I want to cry....