Jonathan is very busy exploring his world, especially the kitchen. I pretend he's helping me...exercise. I can't count how many times a day I pick up everything he empties out of the drawers and cupboards. Here's a little glimpse into the busy world of Jonathan.


Knocking on the window, his sneaky way of putting finger prints all over it. Keith had just cleaned the windows and Jonathan was "inspecting" his work.

A favorite drawer to empty in a matter of seconds.

Moving on to a couple other cupboards...

"Does this lid fit?"

The DISHWASHER!
He used to just use it to help him stand, but now he has discovered he can climb it.

Look! I'm standing and I don't know it because both my hands are busy!

This face may be cute, but it spells TROUBLE!

I turned my back for a second and found him standing on the dishwasher and unloading the dirty dishes for me.

I guess it's in his genes to climb the dishwasher and find it so fascinating. This is me, around 1 years old at Grandpa's old farm house.

What a little helper!
2 comments:
Love your picture up next to the picture of Jonathan in the dishwasher!
How fun to see your picture!!! Mark is into EVERYTHING also.
Post a Comment