Friday, June 06, 2008

Last Sunday



Here are a couple of pictures from last Sunday. We all look a little tired and I'm sad to say that no one, including the 4 month old took a nap that afternoon. Why? Because apparently the boys decided they didn't need to nap and so therefore mommy and daddy didn't get to nap either. And I could really use a nap! Jonathan has regressed and is getting up at least once, sometimes twice a night. This wouldn't be so horrible, except that he was sleeping 6-8 hours at night the whole month of May. *sigh* And then to make matters worse, the little stinker sleeps until 10 every morning, while I'm up at 7:30 with Andrew, but I'm not bitter! :) I'm hoping this is just a long growth spurt and we will be back to sleeping through the night soon!

2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Very cute pics of you and the boys...hope you will get more sleep this week. Gabi's been trying to give up one of her naps each day, and I'm just not ready for that yet either!

Lori said...

AHHH...the napping days! Enjoy them while you can (they will get back into a routine, I'm sure!) :-)