Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here are some pictures from the past couple of days/weeks that I just haven't had a chance to post...

We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago on one of the hottest days of this summer. Andrew will only wear Keith's dirty old cap and wore it most of the time we were there. I don't think he could really see the animals, but he looked really cute!

Jonathan has perfected the pout. It doesn't usually get him the reaction he wants, it just makes us laugh. Poor baby!

Jonathan and Grandma on Father's Day

Hero Worship - Jonathan's look says it all!

3 comments:

Chad and Sondra said...

I love these pictures!

Kristi said...

CUTE pics! It is so fun to see your boys growing up!!!

Lori said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun...the boys just keep getting bigger AND cuter!!!