Thursday, June 12, 2008

Auntie Audra





Keith's sister Audra came to visit this past weekend and despite Northwest Airlines' best attempt to ruin her trip, we had a wonderful time! Thanks to Northwest, she was delayed a whole day getting here and then on the way home they lost her carry-on bag. Do not fly Northwest if you can help it! The good news is they finally found her bag! We had a great time hanging out and playing with the boys and we even squeezed in a little shopping! Thanks for coming to visit! We loved having you and can't wait to see you again and the rest of your family!

2 comments:

Chad and Sondra said...

Audra, I'm so jealous! (well, not of your travel problems - glad they found your bag! I heard you guys lots some goodies from Gordmans. :) I miss my crazy cute nephews!

Lori said...

How fun to have company come to visit...sorry to hear about the travel hassles! :-(