Friday, May 30, 2008

Brownies for Breakfast?



This morning as Andrew happily watched his new favorite shows on PBS - SuperWhy! and Dragon Tales, I was quickly trying to get some things done upstairs, like paying bills and putting away laundry. As I headed down the stairs, I heard a strange plastic-rattling sound and quickened my pace to see what he was getting into. I wish I had had the camera in my hands to capture his guilty face as he saw me coming down the stairs. I couldn't do anything but laugh as I saw him with the pan of brownies and a fork. As you can see, he is quickly trying to shove as many bites in his mouth as he can before they are taken from him. Rest assured, I did take the brownies from him and fed him a nutritious breakfast of Tootie Fruities cereal!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Ha ha...that's pretty funny. I found the "leftovers" from Chloe's birthday cake on the kitchen floor (still intact, in the box) the other day and wondered what was going on...turns out the kids (well, mainly Lukas!) were eating frosting off of it!!!

KPrince said...

Sounds like Kenna on all accounts....she thinks dessert is a proper breakfast and she loves Dragon Tales!!

Kristi said...

I love the look on his face in the first picture...like he truly had been "busted"!! :-) Hey...sounds like a good breakfast to me!!