Last night I made one of our favorite dinners thanks to Paul and Amy. I always think of you when I make this pizza. We miss you guys!
The original recipe is from Allrecipes.com and is called Gourmet Chicken Pizza. Amy made a few modifications, which I stick to and it is soooo yummy and easy!
Chicken Ranch Pizza
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 pizza crust (preferably Boboli)
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes
Boil chicken for 15-20 minutes. (I season the water with some minced onion, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.) Cook until no longer pink. Cool, shred or chop chicken into small pieces. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spread ranch dressing over pizza crust. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese. Place the tomatoes and then chicken on top of mozzarella, then top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
I also made a strawberry pie a couple weeks ago for a family birthday party. It was a big hit, despite my fear of raw eggs. Oh, and it's from Paula Deen so of course it's delicious!
Strawberry and Cream Pie
8 T (1 stick) butter
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 eggs, beaten
one 8-inch graham cracker crust (I used a 9-inch and it fit perfectly)
Cream together butter and powdered sugar; add eggs. Beat ingredients until fluffy. Spread over crust. Add topping.
Topping:
1-1/2 cups sliced and sweetend strawberries, drained
1 cup whipped cream (I used 4-6 oz cool whip)
Fold strawberries into whipped cream. Spread over chilled pie. Chill for at least 8 hours. Garnish with whole berries and mint leaves.
2 comments:
YUMMM...the strawberry pie sounds absolutely DELICIOUS!!! :-)
Thanks for the recipes...I am with Lori on this one...I LOVE strawberry pie! I am going to write this down! :-)
Post a Comment