As you can, Andrew also likes to sit in the Bumbo even though he gets stuck half the time. We are s-l-o-w-l-y trying to potty train. He's gone twice and so I think he's starting to get the concept. But in the mean time, we've had some poop-in-the-bedroom issues. He secretly poops when he goes to his room to nap and then doesn't like it and instead of yelling for help, he removes his diaper and distributes poop around the room. It is more gross than I can describe. We had to go out and buy a steam cleaner vacuum because the first episode was so bad. We are not praying for patience, because I'm afraid God will allow more poop incidences to teach us patience, so we are just praying for wisdom. :) Feel free to join us in this prayer!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Bumbo Chair
As you can, Andrew also likes to sit in the Bumbo even though he gets stuck half the time. We are s-l-o-w-l-y trying to potty train. He's gone twice and so I think he's starting to get the concept. But in the mean time, we've had some poop-in-the-bedroom issues. He secretly poops when he goes to his room to nap and then doesn't like it and instead of yelling for help, he removes his diaper and distributes poop around the room. It is more gross than I can describe. We had to go out and buy a steam cleaner vacuum because the first episode was so bad. We are not praying for patience, because I'm afraid God will allow more poop incidences to teach us patience, so we are just praying for wisdom. :) Feel free to join us in this prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment