So I thought my babies looked a lot alike until I looked at these pictures. While in the same outfit and almost the same age (Andrew is 11 weeks and Jonathan is 13 weeks) They definitely don't look like twins. Can you tell which is which?
You are right! Not really too hard to tell them apart, which is good for me as I may never get to scrapbook until they are in college, and by then my memory will be shot! :)
Ahhh I love how you got those pictures at the same age and outfit! Too creative!!! I could definitely tell the two apart....Andrew looks the same....just bigger! ha!
5 comments:
left: Jonathan
right: Andrew
Am I right? ;-)
You are right! Not really too hard to tell them apart, which is good for me as I may never get to scrapbook until they are in college, and by then my memory will be shot! :)
I was gonna say... anyone who doesn't get this right probably doesn't know you guys very well.
Cutie Patooties for sure, but they don't look alike. Andrew is a Nisly and Jonathan is totally Keith JR.
Ahhh I love how you got those pictures at the same age and outfit! Too creative!!! I could definitely tell the two apart....Andrew looks the same....just bigger! ha!
Oh yes, I could totally tell who was who!!! :-) It is fun to compare looks in the same outfits!!!
:-)
Post a Comment