
The Penguin Cove

Turtles and fish in a giant aquariam. Where do I get one for my house?

The amphibian house was a big hit! They could get nose to nose with all sorts of reptiles.


Andrew and Brenna and Jill's mom, Jan, checking out some amphibians.

Here's the gang: Jill and her girls, Sydney (2 1/2) and Brenna (13 months)
me and my boys, Andrew (2/12) and Jonathan (6 weeks)
Lisa and her kiddos, Isabella (3), Kate (18 months) and Mark (8 weeks)

And here we are 2 years and 4 kids ago enjoying a girls weekend in Kansas City. Sydney and Andrew were almost 3 months old and Isabella was 9 months. Ahh, how time has changed our life and our ability to have conversation!

Andrew and Jonathan and a big grizzly bear on the rock behind them.

Isabella, Sydney and Andrew wishing they could climb in with the giraffes.

Andrew and his Auntie Jill checking out the hippos. Andrew asks for her constantly since they were here. "Where my auntie Jill? I go find her."

Andrew and Sydney holding hands - a very rare moment, but oh so cute!

We put the 5 oldest kids on a big rock for a photo op
Andrew, Sydney, Kate, Isabella and Brenna

Brenna

Kate and Isabella

Andrew and Sydney sharing a moment. This picture almost made me cry when I first saw it!

This was how Jonathan spent most of his trip to zoo. Thank goodness!

Sydney and Jill

Somewhere along the way, I think when he tried to escape from his stroller, Andrew ripped his pants. It didn't seem to bother him even though there was a chilly wind all day.
My good friends Lisa and Jill came to town for Easter with their kiddos. We decided to take all of our children (7 - age 3 and under) to the zoo. The kids did great and we had so much fun. Andrew is still talking about all the animals he saw and will pretend to be snakes and frogs at any given moment.
4 comments:
Ahhhh, such great pics. I am in love with the Andrew & Sydney pic. Andrew, your Auntie Jill loves you so, so much! I'll see you again soon.
Hugs & kisses!
I Love the 4 kids later picture and comment:) What fun times!!
I like the last picture of the rip too! The zoo is always a fun visit:)
These pictures turned out great! Wish I could have been there to join the fun...although Andrew calling me that night and telling me about the animals was almost as good. :)
Too cute and what fun!! Love them! I think I am gonna take the kids to our zoo next month. Maybe by then it will be warm enough!
Post a Comment