On the other hand, I've gotten many great comments about Jonathan. For example, I had a new Schwan's woman come to the house this week. (We love their ice cream and many other treats, and I especially love that they deliver to my front door!) Before I even opened the door, I could see she was smitten at the sight of Jonathan. I opened the door and she said, "God Bless You. He's given you an angel to borrow."
I thought she was very sweet, but later I got to thinking how right she was. Jonathan is a gift from God and I really need to remember that when he wakes me after a mere 3 hours of sleep or when he needs my immediate attention at the exact some moment Andrew does. I've found juggling two babies is a lot more work than I had foolishly anticipated. So, I needed the reminder that Andrew and Jonathan are gifts - angels given to me for a time to enjoy.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
No comments:
Post a Comment