Oliver
Oliver is in holding therapy - the only time Andrew gets a chance to touch him. Andrew is actually very gentle, but not very quiet, so Oliver freaks out a little. Check out Oliver's ears if you think he is enjoying the therapy session.
Last weekend we had beautiful weather and spent a little time outside. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your opinion, Oliver the cat escaped. He was missing for about 24 hours and I secretly hoped he was gone, but just like the song, "The Cat Came Back." Don't get me wrong. I love him most of the time and he's been with me since 1998, but he doesn't like Andrew and Andrew desperately wants to give him love. So, I would like to get a kitten who would not be so afraid of loud little people. But we can't get a kitten because Oliver doesn't like other animals either. So, while Andrew and Keith looked for Oliver, I made plans to return the unopened cat food we had just bought. I know. I'm a bad pet owner, but frankly, I have two children and don't have the energy to clean up after the cat when he has hairball issues. Summer is coming. Maybe I'll leave the sliding glass door open on "accident."
2 comments:
I personally think you are brave to have a cat AND two little ones! I'm not a pet-lover, though...I always tell my kids, "When you are an adult - and live in your OWN house - you can have whatever pet you want!" ;-)
Brave or crazy? Keith would be very sad if we didn't have Oliver. He loves that cat more than I do and fortunately he usually cleans up the messes!
Post a Comment