Oh my goodness...you can just FEEL how very excited Andrew is to hold his brother - how precious! Funny...last year we had all those little boys (including Andrew) in the toddler nursery...now it is all little girls! :-)
So I think that was of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I'm afraid I'm having a hard time typing this comment though as I just got done with a 20 car ride and the words seem to be blurring
4 comments:
Oh geez. You are braver than I! It's so sweet that he wants to hold him. What a great big brother!
Love you,
Auntie Jill
Oh my goodness...you can just FEEL how very excited Andrew is to hold his brother - how precious! Funny...last year we had all those little boys (including Andrew) in the toddler nursery...now it is all little girls! :-)
So I think that was of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I'm afraid I'm having a hard time typing this comment though as I just got done with a 20 car ride and the words seem to be blurring
That was SO fun to watch! :-) How so very sweet!!!
What a wonderful big brother Andrew is!!! :-) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment