Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some new pictures and random thoughts

Here are couple of pictures of Jonathan at 4 weeks. I hate to admit, but we haven't taken as many pictures lately. I'm trying to get better...






OK, bear with me. I haven't been able to post in awhile and so therefore I have many random thoughts that come to me while I sit feeding Jonathan. If only I could post telepathically, I wouldn't get so far behind...So here goes:


Things I've learned I can do one handed since having Jonathan:

1. Fill sippy cups

2. Go to the bathroom

3. Wipe Andrew's nose, a hundred times a day

4. Make coffee

5. Eat - Jonathan seems to think he needs to eat everytime we eat.

6. Drive - Jonathan's not a huge fan of his car seat until he is asleep, therefore I drive with one arm behind me trying to find the pacifier and jam it in his mouth.

7. Check email - not so much on the sending, yet.

8. Write thank you notes
I'm sure there are other things, but right now my brain is too tired to remember the rest of my mental list. Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be updates to this list...

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am impressed with the one-handed list! :-) The things we learn as moms (that we never thought we might learn!)

Hang in there...you won't ALWAYS be doing things one-handed!