Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let's Dye Easter Eggs!

The masterpieces

happy little egg dyers
Such concentration


Andrew checking the "orangeness" of the egg. The verdict was that it needed to soak a little longer.

So, about a week after Easter, we finally had a chance to dye our Easter eggs. The boys didn't care that we missed the pre-Easter deadline, and I decided it was still April, so it could be done. It didn't take us as long as I thought, so I think next year we will have to boil 2 dozen eggs. Hannah enjoyed a peaceful nap while we worked and maybe next year we'll let Hannah help. Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy those eggs sure look good. The colors are so bright. What did you use? Glad the boys had a good time. We miss them so much. We miss ALL of you and can't wait to see you in June. :-)

Grammy