Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Easter

Andrew showing off his new Lego car instructions.

Somehow, with the craziness of getting to church on time and then driving to Hutch for lunch, we failed to take any Easter pictures. So these individual pictures will have to do for now. Maybe next Sunday I'll make the kiddos sit together for two seconds while I try to take a springtime photo.

The boys checking out their Easter basket treasures.

Hannah got a princess cell phone since she is no longer allowed to touch mine. She broke it, and it is dead. I can't even turn it on to retrieve all my contacts. So, this is her phone and she can break it if she wants.

Somewhere along the way, our little Jonathan turned into this big guy.

Easter basket treasures for them to find after church.

Hannah's basket was a little slim, but she's young and doesn't realize she got short changed. At least not yet.

No comments: