The boys hard at work on their new Lego sets.
Finished product - cool car and jet airplane
Hannah remembered wrapping paper led to great surprises
The boys had a hard time not helping her, but they did restrain themselves.
I don't know what she was thinking in this photo, but I love her expression as she checks out her new cute outfit.
We got a fun surprise package in the mail a couple days before Easter from Auntie, Uncle Dave, Ben and Cate. The boys were so excited about their new Legos. The 3-in-1 Lego packs were a big hit! Selfishly, I thought they would buy me a quiet afternoon. Turns out that tiny Legos and Jonathan required a little help from me to complete. I'm not as quick as Andrew, but I was able to help build the jet without too many redos. Hannah also got a cute new outfit. Thanks for the fun box of happy Easter surprises Fleurys!
No comments:
Post a Comment