Once again I'm behind in posting...A couple weeks ago, I helped with Andrew's Valentine School party. Some of the moms were super creative and came up with all these fun crafts and food ideas. I donated supplies.

Andrew coloring his bookmark and his friend Jared modeling his tattoo.

Working hard to decorate their cookies

The finished masterpiece

At my station, the kids built apple, peanut butter, marshmallow mouths to eat.

Sydney, Andrew and Jared eating their mouth creations. Andrew vetoed the peanut butter idea, so he used frosting, which didn't work as well, but was super tasty.

This was Andrew' Valentine box that he made in class. I wish I had thought to take a picture of all of the Valentine mice lined up in the back of the classroom.
Soooo cute! And made from a pizza box. His teacher, Mrs. H., has so many cute ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment