Sunday, February 26, 2012

Petersons Visit!

Brenna (5), Andrew (6-1/2) and Jonathan (4)
I think only Andrew was excited about this photo!

Andrew, Sydney (6 1/2), and Brenna

silly faces!

There was some hide-and-go-seek playing - Brenna and Andrew are it while Sydney and Jonathan hid.

Jill and I managed to squeeze in a few hours of kid-free shopping and I found this new purse, red of course. And Hannah (16 months) immediately claimed it for herself. She's such a girlie-girl.

Auntie Jill joked that the purse was as big as Hannah and she could fit in it, so we gave it a try. Thus the evil glint in Jill's eye.


The girls got some new accessories from their Aunt Tara and Sydney put them on display using the old-school telephone cord.

I love this diva pose!


Working on crafts early in the morning. Andrew had already left for school so he wasn't in this photo.


Jonathan and Brenna


Last weekend, Jill, Sydney and Brenna, made the long flight to visit us! We were so happy to see them! It had been much too long since we had seen each other. The kids picked up, mostly where they left off - screaming, chasing, figuring out which buttons to push, just like siblings. Sadly the visit was much too short and Andrew declared as soon as he got home from school how much he missed them. The sentiment was shared by us all. Thanks so much for making the quick trip, and we can't wait to see you all again!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We all loved our visit. Brenna declared your house her favorite for visiting and Sydney agreed. I have to say, I have trained them well. HA! Love to you all.