Saturday, February 04, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Jonathan!

October 2011 - 3 years, 9 months old

4 weeks old

6 months old and enjoying a pizza crust

15 months old

2 years old

Jonathan - 2 years, 4 months old
Andrew - 4 years, 11 months old

3 years old

Jonathan - 3 years, 5 months
Andrew - 6 years old
Hannah - 8 months old

Happy 4th Birthday Jonathan!

Oh Jonavin (as Andrew calls you) how did you get to be 4 so fast?! You are growing right before our eyes. You are wearing size 5T shirts and 4T pants. You are still a champion eater and declare at almost every meal, "Oh, dis is my favowit!" I know parents aren't supposed to have favorites, but when you say that at dinner, you're sort of my favorite! :) I think your favorite foods are french fries and chips, but you also love pizza, tacos, mac and cheese and soup.

You are such a sweet boy and a peace maker. We are trying to encourage you to hold strong to your opinions even if they sometimes differ from you big brother's. You love to color and draw and do a great job of staying in the lines. You go to "school" one day a week and love it, and I think you are really going to love preschool this fall.

You are an awesome shopper and are always looking for things that are on sale. When you want something and I say no, you ask, "Is it on sale?" I have taught you well, little grasshopper! Love it!

You still love Thomas the train and Cars, but have also discovered little Legos. I am amazed by some of your creations, which usually involve wheels, wings and little men. You also love to play outside and ride your tricycle. And you love playing with Andrew. The two of you have quite the imagination!

You also love your sister. You are constantly getting in trouble for loving her too much. The basic rule of thumb is when Hannah screeches, we yell for you to stop touching her. And then the screeching stops.

You say lots of funny things. One of my recent favorites is, "I know that because I'm smart."

Your favorite color is gray, and your favorite number is 11. I don't have answers as to why those are your favorites, but you always give these same answers when we ask.

At your 4-year well-child visit you scored high:
height: 3 ft. 7 in. or 42 inches - 94th percentile
weight: 41 lbs. 6.4 oz. - 87th percentile

We love you our big, little boy! Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments: