That's right, folks. As of Feb. 8, I'm officially married to an old man, but I still love him!
And in honor of his birthday, we had Two Brothers BBQ for dinner with a Freddy's Frozen Custard Turtle cake for dessert. Yummm!
Peeps!
Star Wars Legos. Who is more excited, Andrew or Keith? It's hard to guess!
Keith got his big gift the night of Jonathan's birthday and I failed to take a picture of it - a tool box for the back of his truck. Mom and Dad pitched in and Dad picked out the perfect one and then delivered it to our door. Keith calls it his mid-life crisis truck with accessories. At least the whole family fits in the truck. Now if the truck would just fit better in the garage...
Then on Saturday night, we attempted to go out on a dinner date. We failed to realize that it was the weekend before Valentine's and that reservations would've been the smart plan. After trying 3 different steak houses, each with over an hour wait, we opted for a gourmet brick-oven pizza place with no wait and delicious salad and pizza. I promised him that we would go out again soon and get him a steak for a very belated birthday treat.
Happy Birthday Keith! We love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment