Frieda and Paul - 1970The Sunday before Hannah was born, we celebrated Mom and Dad's 40th Anniversary. We knew that we would be a little busy for their actual anniversary (today). We let them pick where they wanted to eat and they chose Red Lobster. All-you-can-eat shrimp. YUM! No one was sad about that choice! Except maybe Andrew, who isn't a fan of seafood. (He had chicken.) The food was delish and dinner out at a real restaurant was a treat!
We got them three Maple trees for their yard to represent their children. I haven't had a chance to see them yet, but I'm hoping they are in full color! Unfortunately, Hannah hasn't allowed us much time to get to Hutch.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thank you for modeling a great marriage and relationship! We Love You!
We got them three Maple trees for their yard to represent their children. I haven't had a chance to see them yet, but I'm hoping they are in full color! Unfortunately, Hannah hasn't allowed us much time to get to Hutch.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thank you for modeling a great marriage and relationship! We Love You!
2 comments:
Look at you guys stylin', Paul and Frieda!! That picture is awesome. Happy Anniversary!
Um, I'm going to need a copy of that picture of mom and dad.
Post a Comment