Grammy and Grandpa are visiting this week, and we are having lots and lots of fun! On Saturday Keith, Andrew, and Grandpa went to Home Depot for a Kid's Workshop. It's a little program we recently learned about that takes place the first Saturday of each month where kids make little craft projects and the best part is it's free!
This month they made little wheelbarrows with a flower pot in them. So, so cute! Andrew was so proud of his creation! And the kids get a little orange apron. and they earn pins for each craft they create. Andrew wouldn't wear his apron this time, but maybe next month!
This month they made little wheelbarrows with a flower pot in them. So, so cute! Andrew was so proud of his creation! And the kids get a little orange apron. and they earn pins for each craft they create. Andrew wouldn't wear his apron this time, but maybe next month!
4 comments:
We made wheelbarrows also!!! So cute!
Really cute! I've heard of Home Depot's kids workshops but I've never been to one. Sounds like a great daddy-son(s) outting!!
Soooo cute! I love it - his smile is the best part!
how stinkin cute! I love that....what and fun activity for Andrew to do w/ daddy.
Post a Comment