After taking 4011 pictures, we got a couple of cute pictures of the boys with Grammy and Grandpa. It wasn't easy! But we did it! I think the first one might even be frame worthy!
We had so much fun with Grammy and Grandpa! Even though the weather was cloudy and rainy most days, we found lots to do to keep us busy. After we dropped them off at the airport on Wednesday, Andrew kept saying, "But I want them to stay!" I know how you feel, bud!
Thank you for making the long trip! We loved having you visit and can't wait to see you in August!
We had so much fun with Grammy and Grandpa! Even though the weather was cloudy and rainy most days, we found lots to do to keep us busy. After we dropped them off at the airport on Wednesday, Andrew kept saying, "But I want them to stay!" I know how you feel, bud!
Thank you for making the long trip! We loved having you visit and can't wait to see you in August!
No comments:
Post a Comment