Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

a few days late...


Trying to get a half-decent picture with these two is easier said than done!




I had a great Mother's Day! After church, we grabbed some lunch and then got Jonathan down for a nap. Andrew refused to nap, but Keith wrangled him while I took a nap. Then I went to Hutchinson for a mother/daughter dinner at my mom's church. While I was gone, the boys helped Keith install little solar yard lights around our front flower beds. I was so surprised I thought at first that I was pulling into the wrong driveway! What a great surprise! And when I came in the house, both boys were sleeping peacefully in their bed.

Happy belated Mother's Day out there to all my beautiful mom friends. It's not always an easy job, but it has the best benefits! Sweet little hugs, kisses, and I wuv yous. What more could I ask for?!

No comments: