Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Joel came up with the brilliant plan to start a movie, "Wall-E," in the secret room under the stairs. The kids loved it and were contained and quiet, sort of.
Ellie, Andrew, John Paul, Lejer, Holden and Grace

Little baby William, who's not so little, crashed way before the New Year.

Karen and I tried to get a picture of Joe and Jonathan together. It was not easy!

They are only two months apart, but are about the same size.


Why will only one look at the camera at a time?

And, picture time is over. They are outta here!

Happy Joe

Joel and Ellie blowing good-night kisses.

Notice the look on Jonathan's face - He's after someones bowl of ice cream and chocolate-covered eclairs.


So, I'm a little behind posting, but we had a fun New Year's Eve Party at the Schaefers with the McDaniels and the Ridders. We started early - 4:30 and ended before 9. We realized half-way through the night that we, the adults, were outnumbered by the children. Scary! And did I mention LOUD?! But the kids had a great time playing, and we had a great time talking, eating and catching up. Thanks for hosting the chaos Schaefers! We had a great time!

1 comment:

The Fleury Family said...

Hi - Finally getting a chance to get on line and update our blog and check out yours. Thanks for all of the cute pictures... sadly I was not as good, but I was able to get a couple of good ones and post them!