Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sydney and Brenna

Snack time!

Lucky Charms without milk. Notice the concentration. I think they were all picking out the marshmallows.

Brenna, Andrew and Sydney

Andrew and Brenna watching Dora.

Brenna feeding Jonathan a block.

We took many pictures and could not get them all to look at us at the same time. But they are still all so stinkin' cute!

Brenna, Jonathan, Andrew and Sydney


Andrew took this cute picture of Sydney's sweet smile.


Jill and her girls were in town visiting this past weekend. They were going to stay with us, but we have been so sick, they opted for a more healthy environment. But they did get to come over and play on Monday. The kids had a great time and Jill and I got to talk - in person for a change! Thanks for coming to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was checking on your blog and to my surprise you have Syd and Brenna. oh yeah and Andrew and Jonathon. Cool!!Love, Jan