Here are some recent words of "wisdom" from Andrew that I haven't had a chance to post:
Said randomly at dinner one night, "Oh, What a day I had!" (Can you see him with his hand to his forehead? He didn't go that far, but once he starts his acting classes, I'm sure that gesture will follow!)
Me: "Andrew, why is your brother crying?"
Andrew: "Because I was being mean."
Honesty, you gotta love that in a 3-year old!
A couple of weeks ago, my parents watched the boys while we went to a Christmas party. Grandpa put Andrew to bed and prayed with him and then asked Andrew if he wanted to pray. Andrew said, "No, you prayed enough for both of us."
Occasionally I call Andrew "dude," to which he takes great offense and says, "I'm not a dude! I'm a boy!"
Today Andrew was humming loudly, as per usual, and I asked him to PLEASE be quiet. This is what he said to me: "It's OK Mommy, I was just singing Beethoven - Ode to Joy." Now before you think he's a child prodigy or something, let me explain. He got a Little Einstein's keyboard for Christmas and it has quizzes about various composers and songs, which he has memorized. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment