Last Saturday night we had dinner at the McDaniels with the Petersons, minus Cory, and the Schaefers, minus Joel. Amy made amazing chicken and noodles, and we enjoyed adult conversation while the kids ran wild and played in the basement.

Here's a picture of all the kiddos, minus Will.
Brenna, Holden, Ellie, Grace, Jonathan, Lejer, Andrew and Sydney
Hard to believe just five years ago we were childless and carefree and had dinner parties that lasted past 8:30 pm!

Here's another try at the picture with Will. It's mighty difficult to get this many little eyes looking in the same direction!
Brenna, Holden, Ellie, Will, Grace, Andrew, Lejer, Sydney and Jonathan

Brenna enjoying some brownie pudding cake. Notice the fork in her other hand. I love it!


Grace, Brenna, Jill and Ellie having dessert.

Holden, Lejer, Brenna and Grace eating dinner

Andrew and Sydney ate together at the bar. Neither wanted their picture taken.

Lejer and Andrew playing with a cool race track.
1 comment:
I can't wait until we are able to join everyone back in Wichita again...I really miss dinner "with friends" as your post says. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment