Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!


Sadly, this only lasted for about a minute.





Andrew LOVES to eat snow! He was even trying to lick his boots clean when we went inside. I explained to him that that was gross and that he should NEVER lick his boots!




Jonathan hanging out in the garage trying to see what we are doing in the crazy cold white stuff.




We received a couple of inches of snow today. I think the official total for Wichita was around 3 inches, but I shoveled the driveway, and I'm pretty sure we got 6-8 inches! I took the boys out to play in the snow while I shoveled. I didn't get quite half-way done before Andrew was begging to go inside. He had gotten a little carried away with his snow eating and had gotten snow on the inside of his coat and he didn't like it. Plus it was a chilly 18 degrees, and I didn't want to keep Jonathan out too long. He wasn't working up a sweat like Andrew and I were! The best part about the outside adventure - Jonathan took a 3-hour nap and Andrew took a 2-1/2 hour nap. Not bad for 15 minutes outside!

No comments: