Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa and Christmas Lights

Jonathan wasn't too sure about Santa at first.

Andrew was excited to see Santa, but when we got to the front of the line, he refused to get near Santa, so there are only cute pictures of Jonathan with Santa.

We went to Heartspring tonight to see the Lights on the Lake. It's a driving tour of beautiful Christmas lights.


the boys

me and the boys
and No, I'm not pregnant. I'm just wearing a big heavy coat.

On the way home from our adventure, Jonathan started to cry. And before I could say or do anything, I heard a little voice say, "It's OK Jonathan. We're almost home. Don't cry."

And when that didn't stop the crying, he said, "I know baby. I know. It's OK."

Now I was almost crying at my sweet boy trying to comfort his baby brother. And I was a little in awe at hearing my exact words and tone coming out of Andrew's mouth. He never ceases to amaze me!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Awe, Jonathan is just too stinkin cute in the Santa pix!! Too bad Andrew didn't trust Santa!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Jaci said...

That is so sweet!! Aren't moments like that just THE BEST!!! Merry Christmas!