We went to see VeggieTales Live - God Made You Special on Friday night. Andrew wasn't too sure what to think at the beginning of the show. I think it freaked him out a little that Bob and Larry were so huge and "alive." By the second act, he was completely into the show and dancing in the aisle. I was suffering from low blood sugar, (LBS! Jill) and was ready for the show to be over. It was cute, but a little disappointing. They only sang a few of their classic songs and Bob was "missing" for most of the show, which was troubling to Andrew. Jonathan did great during the show too, which was great considering he was a little tired and hungry.
UPDATE: I forgot to mention the show, which started at 5:30, lasted an unexpected 2 hours, and for some reason I didn't pack sufficient snacks. Thus - LBS. And Bob was at the dentist, only Larry thought the Weird-o-Meter ate him, causing some worry for a 3-year-old audience member.
5 comments:
hahaha -- LBS. Sounds like you enjoyed it for the most part. Glad to hear it! I'm calling you tomorrow (Tuesday) Love ya.
Okay, so where WAS Bob???? And where is my little nephew because surely the big boy sitting on your lap is not him!! He looks so grown up. Please make him stop at least until we get to see him in October. Love - Audra
Okay Keith...try to tone down your Veggie Tales enthusiasm! We know you like to talk to tomatoes! Miss you all!
Looks fun! :-)
This looks like SUCH a great time! My kids wanted to go, but we were in the middle of moving our newest one into our home that week! :) Looks like your son had a blast!
Post a Comment