Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Craft Day

Today the weather is freaky. I don't think we have hit 65 degrees today, and after a hot summer, this feels almost like fall, or maybe a little like North Dakota. Anyway, it's a little chilly, so Andrew and I made foam, shape puppets this morning while Jonathan took a short nap. Just when I think Andrew has the attention span of a fly, he surprises me and worked on his craft for a good 45 minutes. I'm sure the fact that I let him use the glue may have helped extend his attention span.



I was scolded several times for trying to take his picture. Intense concentration was required and there was no time for smiling for the camera!


And here's a picture of our smiley baby who has found his voice and all of the dogs in the neighborhood are begging for mercy. I cannot begin to describe the noises this little boy can make, but let me just say it hurts my ears, except for when he says "ma ma ma ma ma." That is a sweet sound especially since Andrew said "da da da da da" first. I will try to post a video of all these new noises soon. Jonathan is a little stinker and stops making noise when he sees the camera and flashes a giant smile instead. Such a little ham at 7 months! (Please excuse the green peas in his neck wrinkle. This picture was obviously taken pre-bath. And we discovered he's not a huge fan of peas - yet.)

1 comment:

KPrince said...

You are a brave woman to drag out all those art supplies.....but I think you have inspired me to do it too! ha!