On Friday, we took a little field trip to Hutch. We met the Nislys at the Dutch Kitchen for breakfast and then dropped off the Yukon for a check-up. While we waited for the car to get fixed, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play. Andrew had lots of energy as usual and so he ran and ran outside. He also helped Stephen and Dad fill the planter with seed wheat.
Andrew climbed in these tires while he waited for me to drop off the car at the dealership. He was laying completely inside the tire, but by the time I dug out the camera, he had changed positions. 
Andrew helping Grandpa spread out the wheat to fill the planter as full as possible.
When we loaded up and headed for home, Andrew declared he was NOT going to take a nap. This is what he looked like 5 minutes after that declaration. And no, I didn't take this picture while driving. That wouldn't be safe!
2 comments:
Now that is tired! I love it when they argue that they aren't tired...not gonna take a nap....and then fall right to sleep! ha! (thank goodness for us!)
I love these pictures of Andrew and Dad!
Post a Comment