Here are some new pictures from the past couple of days. Andrew is feeling better, but Keith and I are now fighting off his bug. We both feel like we have a mild case of the crud. Fortunately Jonathan seems to be fine. Thank God!

Da Boys

I sat Jonathan on the chair in the playroom and Andrew wanted to sit next to him. How could I not take pictures of my adorable boys?!


Andrew's new obsession is baseball, and he believes he has to wear a hat to play baseball. Keith has been trying to get him to wear a hat since the day he was born so Keith is very supportive of this new phase! And Andrew's little Red Sox hat no longer fits, but Daddy's hat when adjusted tight enough fits just right.
5 comments:
What handsome guys......and I guess your husband counts but I was talking about the little ones...haha!! kidding! They are getting so big....and I know everyone says that....but when you don't see them every day.....you can really tell!
Da little boys are SO cute!!! They are both just growing so much!!! Cute pics!
Jonathan and Andrew are both growing fast...
Love the picture updates! :-)
PS...
If you want to "play" - I tagged you on my blog! :-)
Great pictures of your "guys"! Hopefully we can catch up with you guys when we are in Wichita the 1st week in July...and perhaps I can get a "baby fix" in too! :)
T
Post a Comment