Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Baby

Jonathan has really started smiling and cooing lately. It's so sweet and wonderful to have interaction with him! I tried to catch some pictures of him smiling, but he seems to stop smiling when the camera comes out. Here are a few I've captured the last couple of days...


This baby has eyelashes movie stars would kill for. I'll have to take a picture with his eyes closed so you can see how ridiculously long they are!







Here's a little video of Jonathan "talking." Please disregard the silly-sounding mother.


3 comments:

Lori said...

What a cutie Jonathan is (and growing so fast!)...thanks for posting the pictures, Tanya! Glad to hear you are all feeling a bit better...

:-)

Jill said...

How cute is he?!! Mr. Personality already! He looks like Keith for sure. Except I do think you're right and he has Aunt Sondra's eyes.

So glad to hear you are all feeling better. We'll talk soon.

Chad and Sondra said...

Look at this smiley baby! He already looks so big since I saw him! You think he has my eyes?? Well, the eyelashes are definitely not from me. (although I wish they were!)