Monday, April 14, 2008

catch up time

I haven't posted any new pictures in a while. We've been busy recovering from sickness and I'm happy to report that we are all healthy now! Andrew was better about 24 hours after we started the antibiotics, so he definitely had a sinus infection. Jonathan did not improve with the antibiotics, so I think he just had the same bad cold I had. He's still a little congested, but nothing like he was! Here's a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. I can't believe it's mid-April already. Where does the time go??

Andrew got a new haircut and this time without any major crying/screaming fit! YEAH!

Gym time - Andrew likes it almost as much as Jonathan.


Sweet brotherly love - Andrew is into giving kisses lately. It's so sweet!

We made binoculars last week out of toilet paper rolls. Who knew you could have such fun with tp rolls, glue, paper and markers?!


Keith had the great idea to save this stroller box for Andrew. It made for great rainy day entertainment. He cut a few windows and a door in the box and Andrew would play in it for hours. Sadly, the box had a hard life and had to be retired, but we enjoyed it while it lasted!

No comments: